Sunday, August 3, 2014

Can I Get To Pearl Whole Foods Today?

With Boulder's first full Ironman triathlon happening all over town (and the county) today, it occurred to me in the middle of the night that maybe I might not be able to get to the Pearl Street Whole Foods today to get my first of the season freshly roasted Hatch chiles for tonight's corn and green chile chowder, also including Munson's corn. But checking out the Camera's street closure article, it appears I should have no problem, as the street closures are basically all downtown. Looks like Boulder's extensive network of bike paths and underpasses must be serving it well for this race. On an unrelated note, if you go to the Camera site to see the street closures, I'd highly recommend also checking out the article about a "service animal" snake on a local bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment