Monday, November 3, 2014

Current Whole Foods Sale

Good cold and previously snowy morning, Boulder.  There was a clap of thunder right over my house at 5:30 this morning that was loud enough to wake the dead and also strong enough to knock out my Internet connection.  So where does one go for alternate Internet?  To the library, of course!  Meanwhile, it's about time I got things back together. I'll just skip the current sale at Sprouts since we'll have a new one there is just two more days, but the current one at Whole Foods lasts through November 11th, so that's worth a look.

Organic produce is looking good at Whole Foods, with Fuji apples $1.98 a pound, green kale $1.50 a bunch, and Bartlett pears $1.48 a pound (plus there are Whole Foods' relatively new lower everyday prices on things like organic broccoli).  Miller or Pine Manor whole chickens are about a third off at $1.98 a pound, and wild sockeye salmon fillets (doesn't specify but I'd think previously frozen) are $2 off at $12.99 a pound.  For my gluten-free friends prepping for the holidays, all Gluten Free Pantry baking mixes are 25% off.  San Pellegrino sparkling waters are $1.25 a bottle, good to have around for a break from the holiday wine, and my favorite Blue Diamond Nut Thins are very good at $2 a box.  If you can't get enough turkey, turkey breast is $13.99 a pound in both the prepared foods deli and as a cold cut.  Fage Greek yogurts are $1.25 each, and fans of MyChelle skin care will like the entire line at 25% off.

So if Comcast doesn't get its Internet lines back up and running in my neighborhood, maybe tomorrow I'll actually give myself a break with a day off!

No comments:

Post a Comment