Friday, July 24, 2015

This Week's CSA Pickup

Here's what was in my Red Wagon Organic Farm CSA pickup this week, always an indicator of what you'll find at tomorrow's Boulder Farmers' Market. This early in the season, I can say I was still glad to see zucchini, but I suspect the fact that this is the second time this year I've had garlic in the pickup is an indicator of what a tough growing season farmers have had. Here's their pickup list:

This week we hope to bring you the following:


Regular Share
-Garlic
-Choice: Onions OR Zucchini
-Choice: Leeks OR Fennel
-Two Choices: Beets OR Carrots OR Hakurei Turnips
-Choice: Collards OR Chard OR Green Curly Kale

Large Share Additions
-Squash Blossoms
-Extra Choice: Onions OR Zucchini
-Extra Choice: Collards OR Chard OR Green Curly Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment